Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
- You make use of our website to participate in games;
- You make use of our support services; and
- Communication is carried out between us and you.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions or any other of our website rules, do not use our website or our services. Your continued use of the website is acceptance by you of our website rules.
Our website rules form the sole legal agreement between you and us. These terms and conditions are subject to change as set out in clause 19 below.
- Account: Is defined in clause 4.1.1, and a user must register an account in order to use Gaming Services on our Services.
- Communication Address: [email protected]
- The Company, We or Us: Rush777.com is owned and operated by Knockout Gaming Limited, a company with address at Citybel Level 3, St. Marta Street, Victoria, Gozo, VCT 2551 Malta, is regulated by the laws of the Republic of Malta with company registration number C80787 and holder of MGA B2C license MGA/B2C/412/2017 issued on 1st March 2018.
- Dormant Account: An account which has had no transactions performed for a continuous period of thirty (30) months from the date of the last account login date.
- Device: Any application access device/s, including but not limited to personal computers, laptops, mobile telephones, portable devices or any other devices employed for the registration on or use of and access to our Website and participation in or use of our Services.
- Betting Rules: The rules that govern the betting products and services provided by us on our Website, as may be amended from time to time.
- Casino Games' Rules: The rules that govern the casino products and services provided by us on our Website, as may be amended from time to time.
- Lottery rules: The rules that govern the lottery product and services provided by us on our Website, as may be amended from time to time.
- Maximum Deposit Amount: Means the maximum amount you are permitted to deposit into your player's account in any one payment, being the sum of 5.000 EUR or the maximum permitted by the payment method of choice, and the maximum aggregate amount you may pay into your account on any one day being the sum of 20.000 EUR or the maximum permitted by the payment method of choice; whichever limit is the lower shall apply.
- Maximum Win Amount: Means the total winnings credited to your account by us in any day which shall not exceed the total sum of 100.000 EUR. This clause is subject to product specific terms and conditions.
- Minimum Deposit Amount: Means the minimum amount you can deposit to your player's account in any one payment, being 5 EUR or as permitted by the payment method of choice; whichever limit is the highest shall apply.
- Maximum Withdrawal Amount: Means the maximum amount you are permitted to withdraw from your player's account in any one payment, being the sum of 5.000 EUR or the maximum permitted by the payment method of choice, and the maximum aggregate amount you may withdraw from your account on any one day being the sum of 30.000 EUR or the maximum permitted by the payment method of choice; whichever limit is the lower shall apply.
- Minimum Withdrawal Amount: Means the minimum amount you can withdraw from your player's account in any one payment, being 10 EUR or as permitted by the payment method of choice; whichever limit is the highest shall apply.
- Responsible Gaming Rules: Refers to our policy on responsible gaming and keeping gambling enjoyable for all our players.
- Restricted Jurisdictions: as per list found https://Rush777.com/en/help-centre/restricted-territories
- Services / Software: Means any and all software on our Website and includes but is not limited to any software, licensed program, data file or other content and installation and connection equipment, which enables you to visit, connect or participate in the gaming / betting services.
- Threshold Payment: Means a sum greater than or equal to 2.000 EUR deposited in any 180-day period.
- Website: Means our website under the domain name Rush777.com.
- The Website is operated by us.
- We are licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority for the provision of all the products available on our website.
- Rush777.com has implemented a procedure to protect player funds. All cashable funds within a player's account are deposited into a clients' funds account, this ensures that customer funds are safe and protected at all times.
- We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you. We hold customer funds separate from company funds in a clients' funds account. This means that steps have been taken to protect customer funds.
- You agree that the use of our Website and the use and participation in our Services is solely at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that there is a risk of losing money when gambling/betting through our Website and you are fully responsible for any such loss.
- We do not provide a market for shares, investments securities or other types of financial product.
- We do not offer spread betting.
- We are not authorised by any financial regulatory authority in any jurisdiction to provide any financial or investment advice.
- You acknowledge that by using our Website and/or our Services and/or our Software that we are not providing any financial or investment advice or betting advice to you and the purpose of our Website is for gaming only and none of the information on our Website should be relied upon for making any investment.
- You acknowledge that we are unable to provide any legal advice regarding the legality of your usage of our Website and/or our Services and/or our Software.
- You agree that it is your sole responsibility to comply with the laws that govern you.
- You agree to warrant and represent to us that you will only access register or use our Website and/or participate in or use our Services and/or our Software for your sole personal entertainment and will not use the same for making a living or conducting a business.
- Any person with insider knowledge of any betting market is prohibited from accessing, registering or using our Website and/or participating in or using our Services or our Software.
- You agree to warrant and represent to us that you will not access, register or use our Website and/or participate in or use our Services and/or our Software if you have any insider knowledge of any betting market or products we offer. Should we find that you are in breach of any term in these terms and conditions we may in our sole and absolute discretion suspend or close your account and any game in which you may be participating at that time will be void in so far as it relates to your bet or participation and no winnings will be payable to you.
- Under our governing regulations, online gambling debts are legally enforceable in Malta.
- Unless otherwise stated, all monetary amounts referred to on the Website are given in Euros.
- PRE-CONDITIONS FOR REGISTERING AND OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITH US
- Age Requirements
- You may only access, register, use our Website, and open an Account and participate in and use our Services and Software if you: -
- Are over the age of eighteen (18) years of age or such other minimum legal age (being over eighteen) as is applicable under the relevant legislation in the jurisdiction from which you are accessing our Website and participating in and using our Services and our Software; AND
- That you have legal capacity to take full responsibility for your own actions and can enter into a binding agreement with us.
- By accessing, using our Website, registering and opening an account with us and for participating in and using our Services and our Software, you confirm warrant and represent to us that you: -
- Are at least 18 years of age or the legal minimum age in your country of residence (whichever is higher) as is applicable under the relevant legislation in the jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Website and using our Services and our Software.
- IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE OR UNDER THE LEGAL MINIMUM AGE IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE (WHICHEVER IS HIGHER) OR YOU DO NOT HAVE LEGAL CAPACITY TO CONTRACT WITH US PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
- We may require from you at our absolute discretion proof of your age, identity and address.
- We reserve the right, for whatever reason and at any time to close your account or suspend access to the Website if we are of the reasonable opinion that you are under 18 years of age or under the legal age required in your jurisdiction or if we cannot independently verify your age, identity, address or any other details you have provided to us.
- Excluded Countries
- You may only use, access or register on our Website, register and open an Account with us and participate in or use our Services and use our Software if you are located in a jurisdiction in which online gambling, online gaming, the registration for and participation in and use of our Services and use of our Software is lawful and you are a citizen of a nation state that does not prohibit its citizens from participating in gambling (regardless of their location).
- By accessing registering or using our Website or registering and opening an Account with us or participating in and using our Services or our Software, you confirm warrant and represent to us that: -
- You will not use, access, register or open an account on our Website or participate in or use our Services or our Software, at any time, if you are a citizen of a nation state that prohibits its citizens from participating in online gambling and/or online gaming (regardless of their location);
- You will not use, access, register or open an account on our Website or participate in or use our Services or our Software whilst located in any jurisdiction which prohibits online gambling and/or online gaming and/or the use of, access or registering on our Website, the opening of an Account or the participation in or use our Services and/or use of our Software; and/or
- You will not use, access, register or open an Account, or participate in or use our Services or Software if you are in any of the Restricted Jurisdictions.
- We reserve the right, for whatever reason and at any time, to close your account or suspend access to or the use of our Website, our Services or our Software if we are of the reasonable opinion that you are in breach of any of the Website rules.
- The availability of our Website and/or our Services and/or our Software does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by us for the use of our Website or our Services or our Software in which such use is prohibited by law. We shall not be liable for any breach of any local, national, federal, state or other laws that may occur as a result of you using our Website or our Services or our Software.
- We may monitor the location from which you appear to access the Website and may use techniques which are intended to block access from any location in which the use, access or registration on our Website or the participation in or the use of our Services or our Software may be illegal or restricted as we may determine in our sole and absolute discretion from time to time.
- General Points
- You warrant and represent to us that: -
- You are not prohibited for any reason from contracting with us or using, accessing or registering on our Website, registering or opening an Account with us or from participating in or using our Services or participating in online gaming or online gambling or using our Software;
- You have not excluded yourself and have not been excluded by any third party from using, accessing or registering on our Website contracting with us or registering or opening an Account participating in or using our Services or participating in online gaming or online gambling or using our Software;
- The computer or Device on to which you use, access or register on our Website, and participate in or use our Services, must be one in respect of which you are the main user. You will be solely responsible for any use that is made in relation to our services on your computer or Device;
- All actions taken by you in relation to participating in and using our Services will be executed personally by you through interface accessible by using our Website or Software;
- You will not use any device, software, robot, spider, artificial intelligence or other method or anything in the nature of the foregoing to interfere or attempt to interfere with or in connection with our Website, our Services and/or our Software.
- BEFORE USING, ACCESSING, REGISTERING OR OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITH US OR FROM PARTICIPATING IN OR USING OUR SERVICES OR OUR SOFTWARE, THE RESPONSIBILITY IS YOURS TO OBTAIN LEGAL ADVICE TO ENSURE THAT THE USE, ACCESS OR REGISTRATION ON OUR WEBSITE AND THE PARTICIPATION IN AND USE OF OUR SERVICES AND OUR SOFTWARE IS NOT CONTRARY TO ANY LAWS APPLICABLE TO YOU.
- REGISTRATION AND USE OF ACCOUNT
- Opening an Account
- In order to use our Services, you must go through our sign-up process and open a player account with us ('Account').
- You may only open one Account with us. Should we identify any customer with more than one account we reserve the right to close the player account/s.
- You may only register one player account with Knockout Gaming Limited, meaning you can only have one player account within the brands falling under Knockout Gaming Limited. If we suspect that you have registered more than one account with Knockout Gaming Limited or any of the group brands, we reserve the right to suspend and close any subsequent account created, leaving the first registered account open.
- Knockout Gaming Limited, reserves the right to suspend or close any subsequent account created, and forfeiture of any funds you may have won or deposited to which you are otherwise entitled, if we detect any attempts to:
- Defraud / abuse of player rewards through the use of multiple account, regardless of the outcome.
- Open any additional account to contravene responsible gaming limits and exclusions.
- You must provide true and accurate information about yourself including your age, full name and surname, place of residence and a valid email address. You warrant and represent that all registration and account information you supply to us is complete and accurate and (through timely updates) kept up to date. Where this is not the case, we reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to suspend or close the account and treat any deposits into the gambling account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void).
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your information and you must immediately advise us of any changes in your details by updating your account. Should the registration information provided and updated from time to time prove false or misleading, we may in our sole and absolute discretion suspend or close your account.
- Credit Checking and Player Verification
- In order to verify your details and so that we may meet our obligations under anti-money laundering and prevention of terrorism finance legislation we will require information from you. This information may include, but is not limited to, copies (including certified true copies or notarised copies) of your passport, driving licence or identity card and proof of address, being a utility bill, bank statement (which is not more than three months old), proof of wealth and any other document that we may require in order to comply with anti-money laundering and prevention of terrorism finance legislation.
- The request for this information and documentation can be made by us at any time. If you fail to provide us with the information or documentation that we have requested from you, we may in our sole and absolute discretion suspend or close your account.
- You hereby consent and agree to us carrying out such age verification, identity, payment card details, residence or other checks on you as we require, and you agree to us contacting:
- third parties to carry out verification of information you provide to us.
- you via email or phone as part of the verification process.
- Should your deposit amount reach the Threshold Payment, then your account will be suspended until the information described in section 4.2.1 has been received and verified.
- We may require you, prior to receiving winnings, to provide proof that you are eligible to participate in or use our Services and if we determine in our sole and absolute discretion that you are not eligible, we may refuse to award the winnings.
- Username and password and your account
- On registration, you will be asked to choose a username and password that will be used to access your account. You can change your password at any time.
- The username shall consist of an email address, which shall also be used as your contact email address. The email address you supply should be an active and valid email address and you must ensure that you have access to that email address inbox.
- You warrant that the email address you use to register with, is your email address and access to this email address is restricted and secure. We will send important and confidential information to this email address, such as password reset instructions.
- The name that you choose as your username must not be offensive, defamatory or in breach of any third-party rights. We reserve the right to change your username with immediate effect.
- You should treat your username and password as confidential and you must not disclose it to any person.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of an unauthorised person accessing your account and we accept no liability resulting from its unauthorised use. Otherwise you are responsible for all activity on your account including third-party access, regardless of whether or not their access was authorised by you. It is for you to ensure that your account password is kept completely secret. We advise you to change the password of the account you hold with us on a regular basis.
- You must inform us immediately by email using your registered e-mail address to [email protected] if you suspect any unauthorised use of your account or access to your password.
- We have the right in our sole and absolute discretion to suspend or close any account or password, if in our reasonable opinion, your account information has been compromised. In such, case we may require you to provide additional information and documentation so that we can verify your identity and reactivate your account.
- Use of Account
- To participate in or use our Services you must deposit monies into your account.
- Your account may only be funded and used by you. You agree warrant and represent to us that you will not allow any other person to fund or use your account.
- Subject to the Minimum Deposit Amount and the Maximum Deposit Amount, you may make payments to your account by any methods currently available on our Website provided that you are the named account holder of the account from which you are transferring funds.
- For payment methods that require a specific account holder, you should only deposit funds into your gambling account from a source where you are the named account holder. Otherwise, we reserve the right to treat any deposits into the gambling account as being invalid, and any winnings arising from such deposit as void.
- When you transfer funds to your account these funds will be shown in your account on actual receipt of cleared transferred funds from you.
- We are entitled at our sole and absolute discretion to refuse to accept funds from you into your account.
- As required by our anti-money laundering, prevention of terrorist finance and anti-bribery obligations with regards to source of funds deposited in your account, we reserve the right to raise queries regarding the source of funds placed on deposit into your account. We may suspend or close any Account where you do not provide any or sufficient response to such query/queries.
- You represent and warrant to us that your deposit of any monies into your account does not originate from criminal or other illegal or unauthorised activities.
- Your account will be in Euro unless otherwise stated.
- Any winnings will be credited to the balance of your account.
- Any sums in your account are held by us for you in a client's funds account. We are not a banking institution and as such no interest shall be paid on any sums in your account.
- You may be legally obliged to account to the relevant tax authorities for your winnings. You acknowledge that we are unable to provide any legal or tax advice regarding your obligations to account to the relevant tax authorities for your winnings. It remains your responsibility to account to such authorities and we are not liable to account to any such authority for any of your personal taxes. We do however reserve the right to retain any sums necessary from your winnings in order to comply with applicable laws.
- If any sum is incorrectly credited to your account you agree to notify us immediately and we are entitled to reverse such credit and/or recover such sums from you, even if withdrawn by you or improperly used to participate in our Services on the Website. We reserve the right to and you agree that we can cancel or reverse any winnings to recover such sums. If you use the sums improperly credited to participate in our Services on our Website, we can cancel and reverse any winnings.
- In relation to our ongoing procedures and in relation to our anti-money laundering, prevention of terrorist finance and anti-bribery obligations we may require from you proof of your age, identity, address and proof of source of funds, from time to time and require the information to be updated periodically. We may suspend or close any Account where you do not provide any or sufficient response to such query/queries.
- Your account is subject to the Maximum Win of Euro 100,000 or its equivalent in any other currency per day. This clause is subject to product specific terms and conditions. This clause is subject to product specific terms and conditions.
- You should only deposit money in your gambling account for the purposes of you using such money to place bets on the Website. We shall be entitled to close your account if we reasonably consider that you are depositing money without any intention to place bets. In such circumstances, we may also report this to the local competent authorities.
- You are not allowed to sell or transfer your account to third parties, nor can you acquire a player account from a third party.
- You are not entitled to transfer funds from your player's account to a different player's account.
- Using a VPN or similar software is strictly forbidden. We reserve the right to cancel any user registration with a masked IP address.
- Subject to the Maximum Withdrawal Amount and the Minimum Withdrawal Amount, you may withdraw funds from your account at any time provided: -
- That all payments have been confirmed as cleared and have not been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
- You have satisfied our identification, anti-money laundering, prevention of terrorist finance and anti-bribery procedures;
- You have complied with our Terms and Conditions and/or our Website Rules;
- Any withdrawals you make from your account will be paid back by the method you used to deposit monies into your account. Should your deposit payment method not accept withdrawals, you will be able to withdraw using another payment method following instructions from our Customer Support team. Withdrawal requests for amounts greater than 5.000 EUR may require additional arrangements. Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder.
- If the deposit method of the gambling account is a Paysafecard and there is any evidence of a series of bets placed which results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, or where all the betting is determined to be low risk, Rush777.com reserves the right to request a receipt showing proof of purchase of the voucher before any withdrawals are processed.
- Are subject to a one-time rollover of the deposit up to the amount of the deposit.
- Responsible Gambling
- For those customers who wish to restrict their gambling, we provide a Responsible Gaming Program, a voluntary self-exclusion policy, which enables you to close your account or restrict your ability to use our Services on our Website.
- If you require any information relating to this facility, please email us at [email protected]
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with self-exclusion. However, you accept that we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever if you continue gambling and/or seek to use or access our Website and/or participate in or use our Services and we fail to recognise or determine that you have requested self-exclusion in circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control.
- Rush777.com recommends Responsible Gaming Foundation, Responsible Gambling Council, Gamble Aware and Gambling Therapy websites, which offer services to provide counselling, assistance, motivational sessions, psychological evaluation and diagnosis, whether in a personal, telephone or online basis, in cases of gambling problems, non-traditional addictions, and other risk behaviours.
- Closure of Accounts, Suspension and Termination
- Unallocated Funds: From time to time, we will hold funds which are not allocated to customers. This may occur for a number of reasons including where a customer's winnings are forfeited, or if we are unable to place funds in an account because it has already been closed by the customer. Such funds will be deposited with the MGA.
- Suspension, deactivation and Closure of your account: We reserve the right to immediately and without notice, at our sole and absolute discretion to suspend or close your account at any time. Circumstances in which we may need to suspend or close your account immediately without notice at our sole and absolute discretion include but are not limited to where:
- There is an activity on your account or by you that we consider illegal in Malta or any other jurisdiction;
- We suspect that you have been cheating;
- You have provided incorrect and/or false information on registration;
- You are in breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or our Website Rules;
- We determine that we will stop offering our Website or our Services in the jurisdiction in which you reside; or
- Failure to comply with our anti-money laundering, prevention of terrorist finance and anti-bribery procedures. You have the right to close your account at any time. If you do cancel your account, you must cease: -
- To access and use our Website;
- Participate in and use our Services.
- Dormant Account: If You have not logged into Your account or otherwise not accessed or used it for a continuous period of thirty (30) months or longer your account shall be deemed to be dormant. If no transaction has been recorded on a player's account for thirty (30) months, we shall remit the balance in that account to you.
- Inappropriate Behaviour: We reserve the right to disable your account or limit your participation in our Services for any reason, including but not limited to harassment of other players, posting of objectionable material, creating numerous accounts, game fraud or any breach of our Website Rules.
- Breach of terms of our Website Rules by you: Suspension and Closure of Account: Failure to comply with any of our Website Rules constitutes a material breach of our Website Rules upon which you are permitted to use, access or register on our Website or participate in or use our Services or our Software and may result in us taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website and our Services and our Software;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Website or any website of any of our Group Companies;
- disqualification from our Website and the use of our Services and our Software and cancelation of your right to claim any winnings;
- issue of a warning to you;
- suspend or closure of Your Account;
- legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities or third-party complainants as we reasonably feel is necessary or required;
- disclosure of your identity to any third-party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, right to privacy or other legal rights. The responses described in this clause are not exhaustive, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate. Any monies associated with closed accounts, including closure of accounts for non-compliance with our Terms and Conditions and/or our Website Rules, may be subject to forfeiture.
- Limitation of Liability
- We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering our Website, Services or Software), and any of our Group Companies and our officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents (whether past, present or future) or any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party, including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings), and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with our Website and/or our Services and/or our Software in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use, access, inability to access, participate in or inability to participate in or the results of use, access or participation in our Website, any websites linked to our Website or the material on such websites and/or our Services and/or Software, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing our Website or your downloading of any material from our Website or any websites linked to the Website or using our Services or our Software.
- We hereby exclude all liability to you whether under the terms of contract, tort, negligence or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nothing in our Website Rules shall exclude or limit the Company's liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
- fraud; or
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law; or
- legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- If your use of material on our Website or the use of our Services or Software results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- If and only if the provisions relating to our limitation of liability do not apply, the maximum liability of us to you in relation to or arising out of our Website or use of our Services or our Software or under the law of contract, tort or otherwise shall be the amount equal to the average daily balance in your account for the period from the opening of the Account to the date on which you notified us of any claim against us or the period of 180 days, whichever is the shorter relevant to which the liability in question has arisen.
- If for any reason the Internet portion of our Website is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of us which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of our Services provided on our Website, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or postpone any products or services on our Website.
- We assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line malfunction, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries or transactions. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail entry or transaction to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this context.
- We assume no liability for any losses related to the above outlined failures or caused by any disconnection from the products and/ or services on our Website. The majority of internet connections suit our Website's requirements. However, in some cases, an internet connection may result in unwanted waiting time for you. Therefore, it is agreed that if an internet connection should interfere with your game flow, you when using this connection will be automatically disqualified.
- While we endeavour to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, Rush777.com shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to make amendments or corrections to or to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect or section of the Website and the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it.
- Rush777.com may contain links to third party websites that are not maintained by us, and over which we have no control. Links to such websites are provided solely as a convenience to customers, and are in no way monitored or checked for accuracy, completeness accessibility or usefulness by us. Links to such websites do not imply any affiliation with the linked websites or their content or their owner(s).
- You agree that we are not liable for any loss caused by any unauthorised use of your credit card or any other method of payment by a third-party. Any attempt to defraud us through the use of credit cards or other methods of payment, regardless of the outcome, or any failure by you to honour legitimate charges or requests for payment will result in instant termination of your account, and forfeiture of any funds you may have won or deposited to which you are otherwise entitled.
- TERMS UNDER WHICH BETS ARE ACCEPTED
- Only bets made through our Website, and in compliance with our Website Rules shall be accepted.
- The Game Rules set out the minimum and maximum bet you may place per game.
- Any bet placed in breach of our Terms and Conditions and/or our Website Rules shall not be acceptable and where received will be invalid regardless of the outcome.
- The records maintained by us which record the bets are conclusive evidence of all matters regarding the betting transactions, which include but is not limited to the time of placing the bet and the amount of the bet.
- No credit will be offered to customers by Rush777.com and all bets must be supported by sufficient funds in the player's gambling account. Rush777.com reserves the right to void any bet which may have inadvertently been accepted when the player's gambling account did not have sufficient funds to cover it. Should funds be credited to a customer in error it is the customer's responsibility to inform Rush777.com without delay. Rush777.com will recover such funds by a gambling account adjustment.
- CASH OUT
- These Cash Out terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part. Acceptance of these Cash Out terms is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- Cash Out allows the opportunity to fully or partially settle a bet at the displayed value (Cash Out Offer) before the market is resulted. Available on Web and Mobile.
- Bets should not be placed with the sole intention to use the Cash Out feature since it is not guaranteed to be available at all times.
- Cash Out is available on selected markets and at our sole discretion.
- Cash Out and Partial Cash Out are available for selected bet propositions marked as below during applicable time states of an event which may vary from event to event. Singles and Accumulator Bet types are eligible.
- Neither Cash Out nor Partial Cash Out is available on our Special offers as displayed in the main sportsbook lobby.
- Cash Out is only available on bets where all selections placed are from eligible markets. This means that if a customer has an accumulator with a selection which is unavailable for betting (ineligible), the Cash Out feature is automatically disabled.
- Bets placed using a Free Bet cannot be the subject of a Cash Out or Partial Cash Out.
- Cashed-Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the turnover requirements of any Sports promotion or bonus requirement.
- Cash Out offers are available only within a specific time frame - any changes in the price or market during this time may result in a new Cash Out offer or in the suspension/removal of the Cash Out facility.
- The Cash Out amount will depend on the performance of the customer’s selection. This can be higher or lower than the original stake.
- The amount offered will depend on the performance of your selection(s) and may be higher or lower than your original stake enabling you to guarantee a profit or minimise a potential loss.
- In the event of an error in our pricing, the affected selection/s may not be Cashed Out. If Cash Out has been accepted in error, then the Cash Out transaction will be made void and the original bet will be settled as per our Betting rules.
- Where an error results in an incorrect Cash-Out amount being offered that is subsequently Cashed Out, then the Cash Out transaction will be made void and the original bet will be settled as per our Betting rules.
- Cashed-Out bets will be considered and shown as settled (Cash-Out) in the Bet History - the outcome of the final market is not correlated with the bet settlement.
- The minimum Partial Cash Out amount is equal to the minimum bet permitted for that selection.
- The maximum Partial Cash Out amount shall be the full Cash-Out.
- Cash Out My Bet can only be done once per bet slip. If Partial Cash-Out is selected, the remaining open selections in the bet slip will be resulted as per our Betting rules
- When a Customer undertakes a Partial Cash Out, the remaining bet amount at original odds will be displayed on the bet-slip. Example if a Customer Cash-Out 50% of a €100 bet at odds of 2.00, the bet-slip will display the remaining €50 at odds of 2.00 on the bet-slip.
- In the case of a Partial Cash Out of an Accumulator Bet, where one or more of the lines has already been settled, the new bet is placed on the remaining open lines at the current odds.
- We may offer bonuses from time to time.
- Any bonus offers will be subject to our bonus offers terms and conditions which will be published on our Website.
- If in our absolute discretion, we consider that you are abusing any of our bonus offers we reserve the right to suspend or close your account and clause 4.7 shall take effect.
Allocation of funds for player account with active bonus
Player funds balance is split in 4 categories: Current (Total of all balances), Available (Withdrawable), Locked (Restricted until conditions fulfilled) or Bonus (Funds linked to a bonus). Deposits to player accounts are credited against locked balance until: i. turned over once (if there is no bonus associated); ii. until bonus conditions are satisfied (if these is a bonus linked to the deposit). Once the all requirements have been met, any remaining locked funds will be transferred to the Available balance.
Once a player claims a bonus, that player commits to the requirements of the bonus. While the player is in the process of fulfilling these requirements, the deposit associated to that bonus shall be locked until bonus rollover completed and bonus released accordingly.
When a bonus is claimed and activated, funds will be used in the following sequence: Locked, Bonus, Available. The deposited funds shall remain in locked balance until lost or bonus conditions fulfilled. Winnings from locked funds shall be allocated to bonus balance until bonus is released. If a bonus is forfeit by the player or by us for any reason or expires, before the bonus requirements are complete, the whole bonus balance shall be forfeit.
Only bets placed with funds associated to the bonus (locked and bonus balances), shall contribute to the rollover requirements. Bets placed using available balance or locked deposit funds not linked to a bonus, shall not contribute to the bonus turnover requirements.
Below is an example of player betting history illustrating, how funds are allocated to the different categories and how bonus turnover contribution is managed. Example for a deposit of €100 for 100% bonus, turnover required €1600
||Bonus Turnover contribution
|Player Deposits €100
|Player Activates Bonus
|Player Makes €50 (Bet1)
|Player wins € 200 from Bet1
|Player Deposits €100
|Player Bets € 450 (on Bet2)
|Player Win € 900 from Bet2
|Player Bets € 100 (on Bet3)
|Player Loses Bet3
At this point based on the transactions listed above the customer has €200 available to withdraw, has €0 which is locked and €600 in bonus funds so far having turned over €500 in turnover with €1100 left to turnover from bonus funds to convert Bonus funds to Available funds.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our officers, directors, employees, shareholders, licences, licensors, affiliates and subsidiaries or agents of any of them, from and against all claims; demand liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses including legal fees and any other charges whatsoever however caused that may arise as a result of:
- Your breach of our terms and conditions and/ or our Website Rules in whole or in part;
- Violation by you of any law or third-party rights;
- You acknowledge that we and our Group Companies will hold information with respect to your identity, including but not limited to your name, address and payment details. You agree that we rely on this information in entering into these terms and conditions and/ or our Website Rules with you and you agree to hold us harmless and indemnify us against any falsehood or inaccuracy contained in the information you provide to us.
- LICENCE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You are permitted to access our Website and use it solely for the purposes of using our Services. We grant you a personal, non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exclusive licence to use our software strictly to access information on our Website and to use our Services in accordance with our terms and conditions and/ or our Website Rules from time to time.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on our Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from our Website other than in accordance with paragraph 8.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms and conditions, your permission to use our Website and/or our Services and/or the Software automatically terminates, and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from our Website or the Software.
- You may not:
- reproduce or store the Software in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service;
- copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, dissemble, modify or translate the Software or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivate works of the source code of the Software, or otherwise;
- sell, transfer, sub-license, transfer, distribute or lease the Software;
- make the Software available to any third party through a computer network, Device or otherwise;
- use the Software in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations.
- SOFTWARE GLITCHES/MALFUNCTIONS
- Whilst every effort is used to maintain the integrity of our Website and Software, very occasionally Software malfunctions can occur often for reasons beyond our control.
- Where a manifest error (whether caused by human or otherwise) or systems failure results in incorrect or erroneous results, any Bet (or part of a Bet) made will be void and no winnings will be due in respect of such.
- Apart from refunding any amount that you may have participated in a game we will not be responsible for any losses you have incurred as a result of any Software malfunction.
- In the event that any provision of our Terms and Conditions and/or our Website Rules is or are deemed by any competent authority to be unenforceable or invalid, the relevant provision shall be modified to allow it to be enforced in line with the intention of the original text to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. The validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of our Terms and Conditions and/or our Website Rules shall not be affected.
- Any communication or notice to be made under or in connection with our Terms and Conditions and/or our Website Rules must be made in writing and, unless otherwise stated, must be made by electronic mail.
- The address for service of any communication or notice by you to us in connection with our Website Rules is our Communication Address.
- The address for service of any communication or notice by us to you in connection with our Terms and Conditions and/or our Website Rules is your email address as stated in your account information at the time the communication or notice is sent to you.
- Any communication or document made or delivered by any party to the other party under or in connection with our Terms and Conditions and/or our Website Rules will only be effective when received in legible form.
- THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
- A person who is not a party to our Terms and Conditions and/or our Website Rules has no right to enforce any term of, or enjoy any benefit under, our Terms and Conditions and/or our Website Rules.
- You may not transfer, assign, novate or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions and/or our Website Rules to any third-party.
- We may transfer, assign, novate or otherwise transfer any of our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions and our Website Rules to any third party or parties.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Should you wish to make a complaint regarding Rush777.com's services, as a first step you should, as soon as reasonably practical, contact our customer services department through our 'Contact Us' link, or by emailing [email protected]. Your complaint will be escalated as necessary within our customer services team until resolution is reached.
- In the event of a dispute arising between us and you, our customer service staff will attempt to reach an agreed resolution.
- In the event that we cannot resolve a dispute you may refer any dispute to our regulator in Malta.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- On occasions events occur that are outside our control.
- You agree that we are not liable or responsible to you for any failure by us to perform, or delay in us performing any of our obligations to you under the Terms and Conditions which are outside our control.
- SURVIVAL OF TERMS
- Clauses 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18 and 19 shall survive any termination of our Terms and Conditions and/or our Website Rules.
- No waiver by us of any term of our Terms and Conditions and/or our Website Rules shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any of our Terms and Conditions and/or our Website Rules.
- CHANGE TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We may change our Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this page. You will be required to accept any changes to major terms before being able to continue using our website.
- If you do not accept our Terms and Conditions you must immediately cease using, accessing our Website, participating in or using our Services and Software and should close your account.
- Your continual use of our Website, participation in or use of our Services or Software will be deemed confirmation of your agreement to be bound by our new Terms and Conditions.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- We are subject to the laws and regulations of Malta and any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws and the Courts of Malta.
- The English version of these terms and conditions prevails over any non-English version.
Published on: 28 December 2018 Version number: 1.03